Pallet shrink packaging
ExxonMobil Product Solutions performance polymers protect and preserve products with extremely damage-resistant pallet shrink packaging that can withstand the most demanding stresses, helping brand owners protect their goods through the value chain.
Applications and benefits
Performance PE polymers provide optimal package integrity, economic advantage through downgauging opportunities and packaging-line reliability in tertiary packaging applications.
- Improved toughness and puncture resistance for less risk of damage during transit and more secure loads
- Better packaging-line operations for improved film openability and COF control, resulting in little or no need for anti-block
- Downgauging opportunities of up to 35 percent for raw material savings, lower film inventory, reduced transportation costs, lower unit costs and more-sustainable flexible film solutions
- Enhanced optical properties to improve package appearance, provide excellent "see-through" clarity and promote easier bar code reading
- Balanced shrinkability and holding force to meet existing pallet shrink performance requirements
- Potential to create solutions that feature recycled polyethylene without compromising performance
View highlighted news, events, technical papers and case studies below. To see our full collection of resources, browse our Library.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Check out Quick links to explore additional content.