Galexia™ platform of hydroprocessing catalysts and services
The transformative Galexia platform of specialty hydroprocessing solutions from ExxonMobil and Albemarle combines state-of-the-art catalysts and unsurpassed service expertise to optimize your operation and identify high-value opportunities for step-out growth and profitability.
- Leverages companies’ extensive hydroprocessing knowledge to tap into full potential of high-performing Nebula®, Celestia™ and MIDW™ specialty catalysts
- Industry-leading activity enables new opportunities and operational flexibility.
- Delivers tailored, drop-in solutions for catalyst refills to help refiners optimize performance and efficiency
- Ensures customer demands are better addressed throughout the value chain
- Builds on long-term, expert relationship that led to the development and commercialization of several key industry catalysts used around the world
Refinery optimizationGalexia goes beyond traditional product offerings to help refiners optimize performance/efficiency by analyzing plant operations and identifying value across the refinery. With Galexia, refiners will be able to:• Meet refinery targets by maximizing the value of state-of-the-art catalysts• Deliver superior performance in existing units by optimizing reactor configurations and catalyst loads derived from extensive experience in profitable refinery operations
Celestia catalyst was loaded into a high-pressure hydrocracker processing vacuum gasoil, light cycle oil and heavy coker gasoil.
- Increase cycle length to align turnarounds
- Increase HDC yields at equal cold-flow properties
- ~40% Celestia and Nebula in pretreat reactor with NiMo hydrotreating catalysts
- ~15% MIDW in the hydrocracking downstream reactor