Compounding for industrial products
Applications and benefits
- Toughness for long lasting products
- Outstanding flexibility, making products easy to install
- Excellent sealing properties for durability and long life
- Anti-skid properties for safe installation
- High filler loading capability for low total cost solutions
High-density polyethylene (HDPE) resins are well suited for a range of blow, injection, and rotational molding applications like IBCs and storage tanks; crates and pallets; pails and lids; automotive components; bottles and caps; toys and water sports equipment. Additionally, HDPE resins are utilized in extrusion film applications such as grocery, garbage and deep-freezer bags (10 to 25 microns). This is just one more way in which the ExxonMobil polyethylene business is helping deliver tomorrow's performance today.