Business system integration
Through our Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), your business can seize the full power and advantages of advanced B2B integration – both today and tomorrow. The real-time, system-to-system advantages of APIs enable your business and ExxonMobil to work seamlessly as one team, while accessing capabilities and capturing efficiencies not available via EDI.
APIs give you the flexibility to tailor features and notifications in order to create the work flows and data streams that best suit your operations. And, APIs also expedite your path to future enhancements so you can further optimize your efficiency, productivity, accuracy and convenience.
- Eliminate the need for double-entry of orders
- No manual entry minimizes human error
- Obtain immediate/automated data transmission to/from your system
- Increase data quality, timeliness and integrity
- Customize the notifications you want to receive
- Receive faster, simpler access to new feature capabilities
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and XML continue to be available for eligible customers who connect through value-added networks or point-to-point, and as effective, foundation-level solutions for businesses not yet prepared to advance to the more robust integration of APIs.
EDI connects your company's ERP to the ERP of ExxonMobil, moving data directly and securely in a standardized format to support quicker and more accurate transactions than non-automated approaches.
- Data-safety protocols ensure data moves securely from sender to receiver
- Create and edit orders, and receive some order related documents
- No manual entry improves data quality