Jayflex™ DIUP plasticizer is a high-molecular-weight plasticizer designed to provide good performance at high temperatures and good outdoor-weathering capabilities. It is the preferred plasticizer for flexible PVC products that require a low contribution to fogging, an important benefit for automakers.
Jayflex DIUP plasticizer is safe for use: It is not carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic for reproduction category 1 or 2. It does not fulfill the criteria of a substance having endocrine-disrupting properties.
- Higher molecular weight than DIDP and DINP, contributing to increased permanency
- Lower density than DIDP and DINP, enabling higher output volumes at the same weight
- Low fogging in car interiors
- Strong outdoor weathering capabilities
- Sustained flexibility in cold conditions
- Low volatility for resistance to heat-aging conditions
- Slower migration and increased extraction resistance compared with Jayflex DIDP
- REACH readiness
Industries and applications
View highlighted news, events, technical papers and case studies below. To see our full collection of resources, browse our Library.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Check out Quick links to explore additional content.