Linear phthalates are used when greater low-temperature flexibility or a specific end-use application requires unique processing. Jayflex™ linear plasticizers are used to prepare a series of premium flexible PVC products, where the performance requirements cannot be met with branched plasticizers, as described below.
- Strong low-temperature performance
- Improved resistance to UV light for increased resistance to outdoor weathering conditions
- Lower volatility for increased aging performance
- Low viscosity for easier and faster processing, faster dry-blending times
- Lower plastisol and melt viscosities
- Increased throughput