Jayflex™ DTDP plasticizer is the highest-molecular-weight phthalate plasticizer, providing greater performance at high temperatures. It is an optimum plasticizer for automotive cable applications and THHN/NMB* electrical wire insulation.
Jayflex DTDP plasticizer is safe for use: It is not carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic for reproduction category 1 or 2. It does not fulfill the criteria of a substance having endocrine-disrupting properties.
- Extremely low volatility and greatest permanency among high-molecular-weight phthalate plasticizers
- Excellent resistance to severe heat-aging conditions
- Slower migration and higher extraction resistance than other phthalates
- Reduced need for more expensive linear plasticizers in meeting automotive cold winding test
- REACH readiness
- Potential cost reduction of PVC compounds requiring trimellitate plasticizers