Dearomatized hydrocarbon solvents
Exxsol™ dearomatized fluids replace traditional solvents such as mineral or white spirits. Proven for more than 30 years, Exxsol fluids maintain good solvency characteristics without compromising safety, health and environmental standards.
In addition, Exxsol hexane is a complex mixture of aliphatic hydrocarbons obtained by the hydrogenation of a petroleum fraction that consists primarily of normal, isoparaffinic and cycloparaffinic C6 hydrocarbons.
With a product portfolio offering more than 100 grades around the world, you will almost always find a product that fits the specific needs of your industry.
- Low to extremely low aromatic content (typically less than 1 wt%) to minimize risks from exposure
- Lower odor and levels of toxicity for relatively high occupational exposure limits (OEL)
- Broad evaporative range, from Exxsol™ isopentane to Exxsol™ D140 fluid
- Narrow boiling range for optimal combination of flash point and drying time
- Can be tailored with additives
- Excellent quality reliability for dependable product quality
- Narrow boiling range for quality consistency
- Very low benzene content for food content applications
- Low non-volatile matter – for best quality of extraction products
- Very low sulfur content – no corrosion effects on equipment and virtually no residue