Industrial fabric coatings
To meet the challenge of a rising global population and a growing need for well-built infrastructure, we developed Vistamaxx™ performance polymers. These performance polymers are extrudable over a wide temperature range and can be used to tailor the end-use properties of polyethylene- or polypropylene-based coatings for industrial fabrics used in a variety of applications.
- Construction textiles such as roof underlayment
- Waterproofing and expansion tapes
- Reinforced membranes used in architecture
- Construction covers, awnings, canopies and tarps
- Insulation facings and foam boards
- Automotive laminates
- Industrial wrappings
- Excellent adhesion to woven and nonwoven substrates
- Low-temperature sealing and seal strength
- Increased flexibility and elasticity
- Anti-skid properties
View highlighted news, events, technical papers and case studies below. To see our full collection of resources, browse our Library.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Check out Quick links to explore additional content.