Industrial fabric coatings
To meet the challenge of a rising global population and a growing need for well-built infrastructure, we developed Vistamaxx™ performance polymers. These performance polymers are extrudable over a wide temperature range and can be used to tailor the end-use properties of polyethylene- or polypropylene-based coatings for industrial fabrics used in a variety of applications.
- Construction textiles such as roof underlayment
- Waterproofing and expansion tapes
- Reinforced membranes used in architecture
- Construction covers, awnings, canopies and tarps
- Insulation facings and foam boards
- Automotive laminates
- Industrial wrappings
- Excellent adhesion to woven and nonwoven substrates
- Low-temperature sealing and seal strength
- Increased flexibility and elasticity
- Anti-skid properties
View highlighted news, events, technical papers and case studies below. To see our full collection of resources, browse our Library.
Vistamaxx™ performance polymers - gradeslate
Create new possibilities for adhesive, film, nonwoven, compounding and polymer modification applications.
Vistamaxx™ performance polymers - product safety summary
An overview of product safety information on this chemical substance.
Vistamaxx™ performance polymers - waterproofing membranes
Create new TPO solution in waterproofing membranes.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Check out Quick links to explore additional content.