Ethylene and acrylic acid (EAA) copolymer resins offer excellent adhesion to polar substrates without the need for primers. Applications include liquid aseptic, dry-food and laminated tube container packaging, and cable shielding.
- Adhesion to a range of polar substrates including metallized films, papers, iron, steel and glass
- Balance of adhesion onto the substrates and interlayer adhesion with coextruded LDPE and EVAs
- Formulations can be UV-stabilized for use in outdoor applications
- High bond resistance when used to pack acidic food products
- Coextrusion adhesive resin for polyamides
- Sealing performance: very low temperature sealing with high seal strengths, high hot-tack forces and good seal-through contamination
Industries and applications
View highlighted news, events, technical papers and case studies below. To see our full collection of resources, browse our
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Check out Quick links to explore additional content.