Other adhesive applications
Applications and benefits
Escorez™ 1000 tackifiers are neutral, pale-colored resins that function as the main binder component in thermoplastic road-marking applications.
These resins enhance the formulation by providing:
- Good color and color stability
- Consistent viscosity and thermal stability, batch to batch
- Correct light-reflecting values
- Stable performance in hot and cold weather
- Abrasion resistance for longer wear
- Minimal formulation issues compared to other options
Escorez resins deliver consistent performance and formulation when compared to tall oil rosin esters (TOREs).
Escorez 1000 tackifying resins are an excellent choice for adhesive needs in tire manufacturing. They exhibit:
- Dynamic and quick tack at low temperatures
- Effective bonding of varied and dissimilar materials
- Minimal effect on final product performance
|Applications||Description||Escorez™ tackifiers||Escorene™ Ultra EVA||Vistamaxx™ polymers|
|Road marking||Adhesive striping||X||X||X|
|Tires||Assembly green strength||X|
|Glue sticks||Hobby supplies||X||X|
|Glue sticks||Hobby supplies||X||X||X|
|Carpet backing||Carpet assembly adhesive||X||X||X|
|Sealants||Moisture and air barriers||X||X|
|Wax blending||Cardboard coating||X||X||X|
|Pipe wrap tape||Pipe wrapping||X|
|Protective lamination||Film coatings in product packaging||X||X|
ExxonMobil offers a broad product portfolio of polymers and premium Escorez™ tackifiers with a focus on hot-melt adhesives (HMA) for packaging applications.
Escorene™ ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) copolymers are used in extrusion film processes for applications including packaging, surface protection and greenhouse covers – and in photovoltaic cell encapsulation.
Escorez™ tackifier resins product safety summary
A general overview of product safety information on this chemical substance.